These past few months, three to be exact, have been quite a crazy ride. Starting my own consulting journey I wasn’t really sure what to expect, and I'm still not sure what the future will bring, but I have to say that over the last few months things have been crazy, busy, full of sleepless nights, a delayed flight and ton of Starbucks. I've enjoyed the new connections I've made and the trainings I've been able to observe and provide. It doesn’t seem like its already been three months, but I am soaking up every moment that can. I feel happy and blessed for this opportunity and hope to be able to continue to positively impact educators and others in the education field through our interactions both on and offline.
The past few months here’s the rundown of my “whereabouts”;
- Provided training at the DLC conference in CyFair ISD and Royce City ISD
- zSpace trainings in Monahans, TX, Little Rock, AZ, Columbia, MO, Jacksonville, FL, and Midland, TX.
- Installations of zSpace in Jacksonville, FL and Columbia, MO.
- Website work for EduSmart and zSpace.
- Acceptance of three TCEA conference sessions for Feb. of 2018
As far as what is next, I've got a few things that have to be built into my routine a little better such as reading the books that were on my list for the summer, getting the Edchange Global videos spliced and posted on our website, and doing a better job at keeping this blog updated. Lots of goals for the next month and a half but I've come to terms with the fact that it's a slow transition and will, take time to refine this routine.
This consulting adventure is teaching me so much professionally and personally, as long as I can ride this train I will.